Blank index.php in wp-content subdirs
|Reported by:||ozh||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||index opendir security|
Directory /wp-content has had its "Silence is golden" blank index page for years now, why not add this file by default to /plugins & /themes ?
It would greatly reduce script kiddies ability to find exploitable plugins (example)
Change History (5)
- Component changed from Security to Administration
- Keywords has-patch added
- Severity changed from trivial to normal
- Summary changed from Blank index.php in wp-content subdirs to Blank index.php in wp-content subdirs (proposal + bug patch)
- Type changed from enhancement to defect
- Component changed from Administration to Security
- Keywords has-patch removed
- Summary changed from Blank index.php in wp-content subdirs (proposal + bug patch) to Blank index.php in wp-content subdirs
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.