browse_happy() isn't used anywhere, remove it
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||anonymous|
The admin footer was redone and as a result, browse_happy() is no longer called anymore. Therefore, there's no need to define it.
And while we're on the subject of unused functions, there seems to be quite a few of them: http://xref.redalt.com/wptrunk/nav.htm?_functions/index.htm
I assume some need to be defined for use by plugins / backwards compatibility / etc., but I'm also sure at least some with 0 references can be removed. I'll leave that to someone more behind-the-scenes experienced than I though.
Change History (14)
comment:6 Viper007Bond — 6 years ago
- Component changed from Optimization to Administration
- Keywords has-patch 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone 2.4 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to 3.0
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened