Tag Cloud styles are hardcoded
|Reported by:||technosailor||Owned by:||anonymous|
We should provide a way for tag cloud styles to be set somewhere other than in the core code. Really should be the job of a theme, not the core. Yet, we are setting font-size manually. Why?
This has already come up as a problem prior to the 2.3 release. Suggest we at minimum make the styling hookable, and at most, give a css class that has relative meaning for the tag cloud.
Specifically, this would enable folks to have colored tag clouding as opposed to just font size.
Change History (15)
comment:5 follow-up: ↓ 7 Denis-de-Bernardy — 5 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:13 follow-up: ↓ 14 DrewAPicture — 4 months ago
- Keywords dev-feedback close removed
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to maybelater
- Status changed from reopened to closed