Impossible to have duplicate category slugs with different parents
|Reported by:||snakefoot||Owned by:||ryan|
|Cc:||janbrasna, Denis-de-Bernardy, kevinB, aesqe@…, wycks, gruvii, rosswil, thirstcard|
I'm using Wordpress as a CMS tool where categories are used as macro level grouping.
Windows XP -> Utilities
Windows Vista -> Utilities
This is no longer possible with WP 2.3, which ignores parent category when testing whether a slug is unique.
Change History (27)
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Cc janbrasna added
- Component changed from General to Taxonomy
- Keywords category tag permalink slug taxonomy unique added; tags removed
- Cc wycks added
- Keywords needs-refresh added
- Type changed from defect (bug) to feature request