Improved workflow for incoming comment processing.
|Reported by:||westi||Owned by:||westi|
Currently it is difficult to handle large comment volumes and use multiple methods for giving comments a score based on there spammyness.
We should improve the comment flow on the way into WordPress to allow for easy stacking of comment processing/review plugins.
We will need something akin to a comment_meta table to store the comment scores and reasons.
The general idea is to merge the pluggable comment processing ideas from SK2 into the core to allow for a better comment moderation flow.
We want to ensure that when a comment is held for moderation / marked as spam we know why and the user can see why easily.
Change History (6)
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed
- Milestone set to Future Release
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from reopened to closed