Adding classes to wp_generate_tag_cloud
|Reported by:||chmac||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||needs-patch reporter-feedback dev-feedback|
The attached patch changes 2 things on the wp_generate_tag_cloud function.
1) The current code uses single quotes instead of double quotes, I believe the standard is to use double quotes. I've converted single quotes to double quotes.
2) I've rounded the tag size to a whole number (no decimal places).
3) I've added a class "tag-cloud-item-X" where X is the number in the list and a second class "tag-cloud-size-X" where X is the size of the tag. . This will allow theme designers to apply different styles to tags. For example changing the colour from cold to hot depending on order or size.
Change History (11)
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release