Improved handling of profile-update errors
|Reported by:||filosofo||Owned by:||pishmishy|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||profile update has-patch developer-feedback|
Currently, errors when updating one's profile just echo and exit. My patch uses wp_die for that nice refined appearance.
Change History (11)
- Milestone changed from 2.3.2 to 2.4
- Owner changed from anonymous to pishmishy
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Summary changed from Profile update fatal errors should use wp_die to Improved handling of profile-update errors
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.