WordPress allows anonymous user to see slug for private post by guessing post number
|Reported by:||tzafrir||Owned by:||pishmishy|
I have pretty permalinks enabled, and I set a post as private.
Depending on permalink structure, this shows the private post's title to anyone who figures out its post number.
Change History (9)
comment:2 Viper007Bond — 6 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Summary changed from Wodpress allows anonymous user to see slug for private post by guessing post number to WordPress allows anonymous user to see slug for private post by guessing post number
- Owner changed from anonymous to pishmishy
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords has-patch canonical redirection private added; needs-patch removed
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch canonical redirection private removed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.