Future Private Post is immediately visible
|Reported by:||mattyrob||Owned by:||anonymous|
If you create a Private Post and edit the time stamp to a date in the future the post still becomes immediately visible to registered users.
The database holds a post_status of private rather than future. Surely it should be future and be pushed through a transition hook along the lines of future_to_private.
Change History (12)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; future private post removed
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.7
- Priority changed from low to normal
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:10 mrmist — 5 years ago
- Keywords reporter-feedback needs-patch removed
- Milestone 2.8 deleted