Provide single logging functions to replace logIO(), debug_fwrite() etc.
|Reported by:||pishmishy||Owned by:|
I'm looking at writing a logging infrastructure so that logIO() and debug_fwrite() can be consolidated into a single plugin replacable function (giving potential expansion into MySQL or syslog logging). I hope to follow this up with calls to the same function so administrative access can leave an audit trail.
Change History (30)
- Milestone 2.6 deleted
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from assigned to closed
- Resolution invalid deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Owner changed from pishmishy to darkdragon
- Status changed from reopened to new
- Keywords needs-patch added; 2nd-opinion has-patch needs-testing logging logIO debug_fwrite dev-feedback removed
- Component changed from General to Warnings/Notices
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor