nextpage tag doens't work on front page
|Reported by:||mnogueir||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||nextpage, front page|
I've configured my blog as a CMS, using one static page as my front page. In this page (id=6, for example) i inserted the <!--nextpage--> tag. However, the link created is wrong:
- The URL is the blog's home, not the page URL.
- There's no trailing slash.
So, i get something like www.domain.com?page=2, which obviously doesn't work. Even if the trailing slash was added, www.domain.com/?page=2 wouldn't work (tried it). Either the front page parses the "page=2" or the created URL must point to www.domain.com/page_id=6&page=2
Am I getting something wrong? Can you reproduce this?
Change History (8)
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.5
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version changed from 2.5 to 2.3.3