New action hook for edit.php for plugin authors to add new filter field...
|Reported by:||nerrad||Owned by:||westi|
Why? If plugin authors want to be able to add a new field for filtering the posts on the "Manage->Posts" menu they can use this action hook to insert the form field before the submit button.
Currently (2.5 beta 1) it is possible to add a field via the 'restrict_manage_posts' action hook (see attached screenshot for example) but that is a cludgy solution at best and isn't good for user-friendly ui.
(This would be a complement to ticket: #5899)
Change History (10)
- Keywords regression? added
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.5
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords needs-patch regression added; has-patch regression? removed