Add WordPress logo to wp_die()
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:||markjaquith|
Patch adds a WordPress logo to wp_die().
A 3rd parameter has been added to allow turning the logo off. Not that i'm sure what need there is for it(I was originally going to opt-in for the logo).
I'm leaving this marked as a defect as i'd expect a logo to be shown on the error page myself, it tells me who the error is coming from.
Change History (10)
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Component changed from General to UI
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor