File URL option inserts wrong code into post
|Reported by:||moshu||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||blocker||Keywords:||image upload has-patch|
When you are on the Add Image popup and get an image uploaded or selected from the media library, there is an option called Link URL. It has 3 preset options:
None - works as expected.
However, the File URL which should make the image linked directly to the image file, results in the same as Post URL: the click goes to the "attachment" view, creating/having an URL like
instead of what is displayed in the field when selecting "File URL":
I would expect that selecting "File URL" would result in an image displayed in the post AND having a direct link to the image file itself.
Tested on a local install (XAMPP v.1.4.12)
Change History (4)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Keywords has-patch added; URL removed
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from major to blocker