flash uploader didn't show in IE7, showed script errors
|Reported by:||tsimmons||Owned by:||anonymous|
When opening the "Add Media" dialog, the flash uploader was absent and instead replaced with the standard "file" input. The reason was due to two script errors that IE didn't like.
Deleting two extra commas in two files fixes the issue. I'm attaching a proposed patch.
Change History (6)
comment:1 Viper007Bond — 6 years ago
- Keywords has-patch commit added
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to blocker
- Milestone changed from 2.6 to 2.5.1
- Severity changed from blocker to critical