Feed PHP files show no posts when WP has it's own directory
|Reported by:||Viper007Bond||Owned by:||westi|
|Priority:||highest omg bbq||Milestone:||2.6|
I have all plugins disabled on my personal blog, but wp-rss2.php and it's siblings are all displaying no posts. They aren't blank, just no posts to display.
However, the pretty URLs work just fine (I've disabled my FeedBurner mod_rewrite redirect rules for the moment).
The exact same thing is happening on another WordPress install on the same server too:
It still has active plugins though.
Change History (27)
comment:1 Viper007Bond — 6 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Summary changed from All feed PHP files return no posts, pretty URLs do to Feed PHP files are blank when WP has it's own directory
comment:3 Viper007Bond — 6 years ago
- Summary changed from Feed PHP files are blank when WP has it's own directory to Feed PHP files show no posts when WP has it's own directory
- Owner changed from anonymous to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
comment:19 westi — 6 years ago
- Milestone changed from 2.5.1 to 2.5.2
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened