Changing Blog Address URL makes it looked like you've logged out
|Reported by:||MichaelH||Owned by:||anonymous|
Doing new 2.5 install "with WordPress in its own directory" after changing the General Setting->Blog Address (URL), when you immediately Visit Site, it assumes you are NOT logged in for comments, and the meta section of the blog shows Log in, not Log out.
- Upload wordpress folder into web-root folder. Setup database and wp-config.php
- Put index.php in web-root folder that has require('./wordpress/wp-blog-header.php');
- Browse to sample.com/wordpress and complete install.
- Login and in General->Settings->Blog Address (URL) delete the /wordpress from end of that field.
- Click on Visit Site and it will show Log in, not Log out, in the meta section of the sidebar. Also assumes you are NOT logged in for comments.