Canonization, individual editing of permalinks
|Reported by:||synapsestudios||Owned by:||markjaquith|
It would be nice to see an option to view all permalinks available. Currently only one is shown even though multiple exist. Possibly using a method similar to Google calendar telling you "+4 more" which is a link that displays all the other ways to access that post/page.
Also, I am not sure if it is possible but it might be useful to some to be able to have different slugs for the same article.
-- slug of test exists in category-a
-- create a new post with a slug of test in category-a and category-b which becomes test-2 across the board
-- allow for user to specify category-a/another-test and category-b/test
Change History (25)
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Cc janbrasna added
- Keywords permalink slug canonization added
- Summary changed from View all permalinks + individual editing of permalinks to Canonization, individual editing of permalinks
- Component changed from Permalinks to Canonical
- Keywords needs-patch added; permalink slug canonization removed