utf8_uri_encode test data includes BOM caused test failure
|Reported by:||akky||Owned by:||westi|
In WordPress unit test,
has UTF-8 BOM at the beginning of the file so that testcase
fails. Because BOM code (0xef, 0xbb, 0xbf. for UTF-8) is tried to be url encoded.
BOM should not be included in this kind of test data.
You may take out the first 3 bytes from the test file, or UTF-8 compliant editor usually has an option letting you choose whether you use BOM or not for UTF text. I think turn off the option (no BOM) is better in most case.
I confirmed after taking BOM the test case worked fine.
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Warnings/Notices
- Owner anonymous deleted
- Component changed from Warnings/Notices to WordPress.org
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Unassigned
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned