wp_mime_type_icon() no longer supports custom media icons
|Reported by:||ryan||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by lloydbudd)
Support for custom media icons, as described here, has been gutted from wp_mime_type_icon(). The crystal icons are hard coded.
ADDITIONAL DETAILS (to add finding this ticket)
Wordpress uses media icons to represent attachment files on your blog and in the Admin interface, if those icons are available.
It looks for image files named by media type in the images directory of the current theme.
For example, for an attachment of MIME type audio/mpeg, Wordpress would look for an icon file at these locations, stopping after the first match (see wp_mime_type_icon):
Change History (7)
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Version set to 2.5
- Component changed from General to Media
- Owner anonymous deleted
comment:6 solarissmoke — 2 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch dev-feedback removed
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed