Byte Order Mark
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||matt|
On occasion, BOM issues will break scripts. Example:
Could we add this somewhere in WP to check for BOM issues before they turn into end user nightmare? For instance, we could run it on plugins when they're activated, as a sanity check.
And maybe even fix them automatically.
Change History (7)
- Component changed from General to WordPress.org
- Keywords dev-feedback added
- Owner changed from anonymous to matt
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Unassigned
- Type changed from defect (bug) to task (blessed)
- Component changed from WordPress.org to Plugins
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
- Type changed from task (blessed) to enhancement