Tinymce allows you to resize an image larger than the original
|Reported by:||tellyworth||Owned by:||anonymous|
- Insert a Medium image into your post at 300 pixels wide.
- In the visual editor, click the image and then drag its bottom-right anchor to the right, to make it wider than 300 pixels.
Voila: instant rubbish looking image.
Expected: TinyMCE should check the actual size of the image and use the width and height as maximum bounds for resizing.
Change History (3)
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from normal to trivial
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.