Saved permalinks aren't Saved
|Reported by:||pishmishy||Owned by:||pishmishy|
When editing a post or page's permalink, clicking the 'Save' button immediately adjacent to the field doesn't actually result in the change being made persistent. Leaving the edit page at this stage doesn't make the change persistent, only a subsequent use of the main 'Save' button works.
This is confusing. Changes which are saved are expected to be persistent. I recommend removing the 'Save' button immediately adjacent to the field.
Change History (8)
- Component changed from Administration to Editor
- Keywords needs-patch added; has-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
comment:6 johnbillion — 3 years ago
- Keywords needs-patch removed
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from accepted to closed