several problems with upload.php
|Reported by:||mdawaffe||Owned by:||matt|
- option fileupload_minlevel only prevents low level users from seeing the upload tab. They can still upload files if they know upload.php's URI.
- The alt property of img tag is always blank in the example "code to display [the newly uploaded image]".
- When a duplicate file is found, the user is given the option to choose a different filename. By default that different filename is whatever_01.ext. however, in the "File uploaded!" message page, the underscore is stripped, and the user is told the newly uploaded file is called whatever01.ext both in the example HTML code and the File Details section.
- The file size as reported in the File Details section is always 0.
- The "Upload another" link is outside the div box.
Change History (5)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.