WP_filesystem changes to work with new directory constants
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:||anonymous|
- All Fielsystem classes now extend the WP_Filesystem_Base class
- The code now has a few methods to get the various folders needed: wp_content_dir(), wp_plugins_dir(), abspath(), wp_themes_dir()
- The find_folder() method should locate any real path on the server hopefully. Be warned there will be cases where it'll locate the wrong folder if the requested folder doesnt exist.
- The gethchmod() and getnumchmodfromh() methods which were common have been moved to the base calss
- The upgrader code has a few extra error cases builtin (Eg. Copy Failed messages will now indicate what copy process failed)
- A lot of whitespace additions to the classes
Warning: Tested in a few setups, Needs a full testing with a variety of custom setups.
Change History (13)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.