Saving drafts of pages with a parent prevents access of pages
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:||anonymous|
- Create a new page having a non-default parent(Thats published)
- Click Save (Do not publish)
- Visit Manage Pages
- Page shows you have a Draft Page.
- Filter to Draft pages only
- No pages will show in the table.
Unless you know the ID's of the pages, its impossible to access the edit page for them unless you unpublish the parent.
Change History (3)
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.