WordPress 2.6 and "Full URL path to files" option
|Reported by:||gmpfree||Owned by:||ryan|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||upload path url|
just upgraded from 2.5.1 to 2.6, wordpress starts to generate incorrect url for newly uploaded files, even though the file is uploaded to correct directory.
by default, an upgrade will leave the option "Full URL path to files (optional)" as blank, with this config, wordpress 2.6 provides file url as
instead of custom path specified in "Store uploads in this folder" field; unless i manually update Full URL path to
it would use the default upload path to generate GUID under wp_posts.
Change History (10)
- Milestone set to 2.7
- Resolution duplicate deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
- Summary changed from WordPress 2.6 use default upload path to generate file url. to WordPress 2.6 and "Full URL path to files" option
- Type changed from defect to enhancement
- Owner changed from anonymous to ryan
- Status changed from reopened to new