Upload path need upload url path to work properly
|Reported by:||oncletom||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||upload, path, url|
I write my first post on WP 2.6 since the upgrade from 2.5.1. I did not have this problem before the upgrade.
Step to reproduce :
- Admin > Settings > Miscellaneous > Upload Path : "images"
- Admin > Settings > Miscellaneous > Upload Url Path : ""
- Write > Post > Upload new media (flash uploader, 1 file or more), upload :
- File is stored in the correct location (with its thumbnails) : blogpath/images/year/month/image.extension
- Thumbnails & cie are displayed with blogurl/wp-content/uploads/year/month/image.extension
Step to fix the problem :
- Admin > Settings > Miscellaneous > Upload Url Path : "blogurl/images"
- Write > Post > Upload new media (flash uploader, 1 file or more), upload
Everything is fine since. But the previous picture won't display. Need to delete it, reupload.
I guess it's a bug somewhere in the code since 2.5.1.