"Last edited by" not correct username
|Reported by:||WorldWideWaiting||Owned by:|
The "Last edited by" text on the edit-post page shows current username, not username who has last edit.
I've done this:
- on a clean wordpress, latest svn
- login as admin
- make new post
- make new user, type "editor"
- login as the new user
- go to edit-post page of the created post
- it says "Last edited by [current username] on [date created] at [time created]"
Change History (16)
- Component changed from General to Revisions
- Milestone changed from 2.7.1 to 2.8
- Owner anonymous deleted
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.