Multiple custom image sizes with retroactive image reprocessing
|Reported by:||markjaquith||Owned by:||leogermani|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||needs-testing has-patch dev-feedback|
|Cc:||leogermani, miqrogroove@…, ShaneF, gruvii, ben@…|
You should be able to add multiple custom image sizes. And whenever you change or add a size, WordPress should offer to retroactively create images of that size for all your old uploads.
Change History (42)
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to 2.9
- Type changed from enhancement to feature request
comment:6 leogermani — 4 years ago
- Keywords 2nd-opinion needs-testing added; needs-patch removed
- Version changed from 2.7 to 2.8.4
comment:28 ShaneF — 4 years ago
- Cc ShaneF added
- Component changed from Upload to Media
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.