exclude_tree in wp_list_pages not working consistently
|Reported by:||jayp||Owned by:||anonymous|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch needs-testing reporter-feedback|
The exlcude_tree parameter in the template tag wp_list_pages is not working reliably for me. I have a situation with pages and child pages, and when using the following,
shows page 379 and its child nodes and shows the child nodes of 51 but not 51 itself.
Changing the function to:
Then hides 379 but not its child nodes. The child nodes of 51 also remain visible.
I've moved 379 and 51 to various levels in the pages hierachy. I've set their status to draft and then published them again. Nothing makes a difference.
I'm terribly sorry I can't be more specific for the conditions that are causing the bug. I am happy to allow someone to look at the database and site if need be.
Change History (16)
- Component changed from General to Template
- Keywords needs-patch added