HTTP API Updates
|Reported by:||sivel||Owned by:||westi|
|Severity:||normal||Keywords:||has-patch tested commit|
- Allow cURL/pecl_http/Streams to GET/POST/HEAD to site protected by invalid SSL cert, fopen works with invalid SSL certs without configuration. Fsockopen will not work with invalid SSL certs, and does not contain configurations to allow it to do so. Fsockopen is the last transport listed so hopefully an https request using an invalid SSL cert will be handled before fsockopen, otherwise is will just return an error.
- Use timeout argument in cURL for the connect timeout also
- Use true/false in place of numeric boolean values in curl_setopt
- Add support to POST via cURL
- Update default user-agent. See http://trac.wordpress.org/changeset/10238 for format.
- Enabling non-blocking request caused curl to make a head request due to curlopt_nobody being set to true.
Change History (33)
- Milestone changed from 2.7.1 to 2.8
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.