Change "go back" link to "view page" when Page is published.
|Reported by:||janeforshort||Owned by:||bingorabbit|
When a Page is created or updated, the alert at the top of the page says "Page updated. Continue editing below or /go back/." Go back is a link to /wp-admin. To match the way we handle published/updated posts, go back should be changed to "view page" with a link to the live page.
Change History (25)
- Keywords has-patch added
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from new to closed
- Version changed from 2.7 to 2.8
- Resolution worksforme deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened