Provide access to sticky status via XMLRPC and AtomPub
|Reported by:||redsweater||Owned by:||josephscott|
Description (last modified by ryan)
The "sticky" status of a post should be accessible by remote clients who use the AtomPub or XMLRPC interface to manage WordPress blogs.
Clients should be able to read and set the boolean value.
Change History (12)
- Description modified (diff)
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:6 in reply to: ↑ 5 josephscott — 5 years ago
- Cc joseph@… added
- Component changed from General to AtomPub
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.