Insert Image Button Fails (White Screen of Death)
|Reported by:||neovita||Owned by:|
This has been a bug on and off since 2.5. In short after successfully uploading an image via either flash or non flash upload wordpress can't insert the image into the post. This bug even manifests itself in Wordpress.com.
In other words when trying to insert an image the insert page goes to a blank white screen and fails to insert. The work around is to get the image URL and insert the image manually in the HTML tab. I have 5+ blogs with this bug on two different servers. There are dozens of other users on the forum. We would love to help you find a fix for this bug.
Here are some links to forum posts on this issue in Wordpress.org:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/166082?replies=8#post-734561 (this fix did not work for me but it may help you)
Here is a link to the wordpress.com discussion of the same bug
Change History (24)
- Component changed from Gallery to TinyMCE
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Owner set to azaozz
- Component changed from TinyMCE to Upload
- Owner azaozz deleted
- Priority changed from high to highest omg bbq
- Priority changed from highest omg bbq to normal
- Severity changed from critical to normal