Lengthen password field for protected posts
|Reported by:||ScytheBlade1||Owned by:||Nazgul|
You know, if you lengthen the database column size to 32 and then just md5() it, users essentially would have unlimited password length for a post. However, since I take it that the ability to actually see the password that you input is enjoyed in wordpress, increasing the max length to 50 or so would be greatly appreciated.
It's just that 20 is so short...
Change History (11)
- Component changed from General to Optimization
- Keywords bg|has-patch bg|commit bg|squashed added
- Owner changed from anonymous to skippy
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords has-patch commit added; bg|has-patch bg|commit bg|squashed removed
- Owner changed from skippy to Nazgul
- Status changed from assigned to new