"User Updated" text sticks after first successful update in admin page
|Reported by:||redsweater||Owned by:||anonymous|
If you make a single successful change in the user profile editor in wp-admin, it tacks a "updated=true" parameter onto the GET URL, which sticks even as you continue to make possibly ineffective changes.
- Go to a user's edit page in wp-admin.
- Make a successful change such as changing a first name.
- Observe the "User updated." div near the top.
- Make an unsuccessful change such as a failed password change by entering different values in each field.
Result: the "User updated" div continues to appear in spite of the errors.
Whenever a submission causes zero changes to occur on the user's profile, any existing "User updated" div should be hidden.
(This is in trunk r10492.)
Change History (8)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8 to Future Release
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Component changed from Administration to UI
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.9