Media manager selects wrong image size
|Reported by:||gmpfree||Owned by:|
full-size image is selected in place of medium size by default.
steps to reproduce:
- upload an image of size between "medium" & "large" value.
- check wp-settings-1 cookie is NOT set, as /wp-includes/js/swfupload/handlers.js attempts to "cache" last values for alignment & size, hiding the problem from user.
- now in item-list the full-size image should be selected instead of the medium.
viewing the source reveal both "medium" and "large" are checked, firefox 3 opts to render latter radio-box checked.
I believe the problem originates from
where function image_size_input_fields set $checked first to "medium" then to "full", in above case.
Change History (4)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.7.2 to 2.8
- Version set to 2.7