Incorrect comment status after update
|Reported by:||bobrik||Owned by:||azaozz|
When you change comment status via ajax interface, not via full comment edition form, you will get wrong comment_approved status from comment object.
You may see that if try to use my test plugin. It will put info to http server logs (grep by WRONG word). Try to change comment status via ajax and via full edition and see what happens.
Sorry for my English, it really bad, I know.
Change History (6)
- Milestone changed from 2.7.2 to 2.8
- Owner set to azaozz
- Keywords changed from dev-feedback, needs-patch to dev-feedback needs-patch
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Resolution set to invalid
- Status changed from new to closed