Patch for #9199 adds extra backslashes to pending-review previews
|Reported by:||ramenboy||Owned by:||anonymous|
Steps to reproduce:
- Posts -> Add New
- Enter a title with quotes and apostrophes
- Enter content with quotes and apostrophes
- In the Publish box next to "Status: Draft", click "Edit"
- Change status to "Pending Review", click "OK"
- Click "Save as Pending"
- Click "Preview"
- Quotes and apostrophes in title and content will have backslashes before them
In addition to mangling the text, this is causing broken images in previews.
Rolling back the change fixes the problem, though it probably reintroduces the original issue #9199.
Change History (17)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.8
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Severity changed from normal to major
- Milestone 2.8 deleted
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from new to closed
comment:13 DD32 — 5 years ago
- Keywords dev-feedback added; developer-feedback removed
- Milestone set to 2.8
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.