Add change-password nag for auto-generated passwords
|Reported by:||DD32||Owned by:||westi|
The attached patch adds a "Change Password" nag, Basically, When someone logs in with a auto-generated password (Fresh install, Or password reset) they're greeted with a message asking if they'd like to change their password.
My reasoning for this? I always forget to change my password after setting up a new install..
It may need testing, but seems to work nicely for me. It'll need some rewording perhaps.
Change History (29)
- Keywords needs-testing added; 2nd-opinion removed
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.8
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to assigned
- Keywords 2nd-opinion added
- Resolution fixed deleted
- Status changed from closed to reopened