Category List in a drop down does not pad term counts
|Reported by:||CTassisF||Owned by:||markjaquith|
I am using WordPress 2.7.1.
I have a blog with many categories, subcategories, sub-subcategories etc. When I post, I link that post only to the last sub-subcategory available.
The issue is: Sometimes, WordPress does not consider a post linked to a subcategory as a post of the mother category of that subcategory. As it does not count a post linked to a subcategory as a post of the mother category, some plugins hide that category because it is apparently empty.
Look at this pictures so you'll be able to understand what I am saying:
I was using the official WordPress category list widget plugin on both of them.
Could you please fix that?
Thanks in advance.
Change History (10)
- Component changed from General to Template
- Summary changed from Category List Issue to Category List in a drop down does not pad term counts
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 3.0
- Owner changed from anonymous to markjaquith
- Status changed from new to reviewing