Memory allocation failed on category.php
|Reported by:||matsubobo||Owned by:||anonymous|
When I opened "/wp-admin/categories.php" I got following error message.
Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 268435456 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 3877 bytes) in /path_to_wordpress/wp-includes/category.php on line 369
I made over 70,000 categories manipulating MySQL table directory.
Change History (7)
comment:1 Viper007Bond — 5 years ago
- Component changed from Administration to Optimization
- Priority changed from low to lowest
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Keywords dev-feedback removed
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement