Feedback Needed - Trac reports
|Reported by:||Denis-de-Bernardy||Owned by:||Denis-de-Bernardy|
Following up on yesterday's IRC discussions, I'm going to re-engineer the reports a bit, in an effort to make them more useful.
For information I've the following reports in my own trac system (which is organized differently than that of WP):
- Active tickets by milestone
- Active tickets by owner (owner being whoever it's assigned to, whether it was accepted or not)
- My tickets (which actually stands for tickets assigned to me + all unassigned tickets ordered by priority desc)
I'd personally suggest to drop either of severity or priority, but Mark apparently wants to keep that. Dropping them would make ticket ordering less random.
Anyway, the changes I'm chewing on are:
- Active tickets: changed to Tickets by Severity.
Ordered by severity desc (group), priority desc (color), summary asc
- Active tickets by Version: renamed to Tickets by Version
Ordered version by desc (group, unknown version last), severity desc (color), priority desc, summary asc
- All tickets by Milestone -> renamed to Tickets by Milestone
Ordered by Milestone asc (group, Future/Unassigned at the end), severity desc (color), priority desc, summary asc
- Assigned, active tickets by owner: renamed to Tickets by Owner
Ordered by owner asc (group, Unowned first), severity desc (color), priority desc, summary asc
- Assigned, Active Tickets by Owner (Full Description): changed to Tickets by Component
Ordered by component asc (group), severity desc (color), priority desc, summary asc
- All Tickets By Milestone (Including closed): Tickets By Milestone (including closed)
Same as Tickets by Milestone, with closed milestones last.
- My tickets
Ordered by Severity desc (group), priority desc (color), summary asc
- All tickets, mine first: renamed to My tickets, including unassigned
Ordered by My tickets/Severity desc (group), priority desc (color), summary asc
I'd also change the fields a little, to make them consistent from a report the next, and so as to better highlight their status (has-patch, needs-testing, tested, etc.)
Change History (39)
- Milestone Unassigned deleted
- Resolution set to fixed
- Status changed from accepted to closed