Update Link Button sends to invalid URL and does not update resource.
|Reported by:||chrisale||Owned by:|
Description (last modified by Denis-de-Bernardy)
Original report, for reference, is invalid.
1: Create Link in Wordpress
2: Edit Existing Link
3: Make any changes in the Edit Link area
4: Click Update link
5: You are sent to http://www.yourblog.net/wp-admin/link.php&saved=true - 404 Not Found.
This is an invalid URL? The AND sign is invalid... should be a "?" like:
The only way to edit a link right now is to remove the existing link and recreate it.
Change History (9)
- Component changed from General to Administration
- Milestone changed from 2.7.2 to 2.8
- Priority changed from normal to high
- Priority changed from high to normal
- Severity changed from major to normal
- Description modified (diff)
- Keywords needs-patch added; reporter-feedback removed
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor