The lang attribute missing
|Reported by:||redgecko||Owned by:|
In the current version, WordPress outputs either 'lang' or 'xml:lang' attribute in the html tag.
But W3C Recommendation require both attributes when specifying the language of an element.
Change History (11)
- Milestone changed from Future Release to 2.9
- Priority changed from normal to lowest
- Severity changed from major to trivial
- Component changed from Template to Validation
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from new to closed
Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.