Trackbacks from Serendipity don't work out of the box
|Reported by:||utele||Owned by:|
With some Serendipity blogs the trackbacks havn't work for a long time. As I hope that there will be standards to interact between diffeent blog systems one day, I wrote an article today about this topic.
One s9y linked to me, but as usual the trackback didn't work. After researching a bit I found out, that it works if the post includes the rdf-data.
Now I put the command
into the single.php of the theme and since then it is working.
I hav't expected that, I tought a function like that has to be inside the core code.
I mean it ist wrong that the themes have to take care for that.
Change History (8)
6 years ago
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Milestone Future Release deleted
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from new to closed