Reply to (author) does not display with comment_form_title
|Reported by:||bobjones||Owned by:||westi|
Value of replytocom not being passed to comment_form_title function. As a result, the heading of the comment form is not being changed from the default text that is specified for it.
Instead of "Reply to (author)" appearing (second parameter in comment_form_title), the first, generic parameter -- "Leave a reply" -- appears.
The only way to make "Reply to (author)" appear successfully is to open the "Reply" link in a new tab.
A bug report was previously opened on this issue and quickly closed with no positive resolution.
The problem exists. Please fix it, or provide an explanation!
Change History (3)
- Component changed from General to Comments
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Keywords comments replies needs-patch removed
- Milestone 2.9 deleted
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from accepted to closed