output of function checked resp. __checked_selected_helper has single quotation marks which can produce JS error
|Reported by:||ntm||Owned by:||westi|
the function checked until WP 2.7 returns checked="checked" (with double quotation marks) and now with single quotation marks.
If this new behavior is intentionally then I want to suggest to give the opportunity for passing another parameter to this function which specifies the type of the quotation marks.
write simply $result = ' '.$type.'="'.$type.'"'; instead of $result = " $type='$type'"; now.
in file /wp-admin/includes/template.php (line 419) of WP 2.8
Change History (7)
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from 2.8.1 to 2.9
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement
- Component changed from Administration to General
- Keywords has-patch commit added; needs-patch removed
- Milestone changed from 2.9 to 2.8.1
- Type changed from enhancement to defect (bug)
- Keywords reporter-feedback added; commit checked quotation marks removed
- Owner set to westi
- Status changed from new to accepted
- Milestone 2.8.1 deleted
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from accepted to closed