"Older Entries" and "Newer Entries" links are wrong when entries displayed in ascending order
|Reported by:||jikamens||Owned by:|
|Component:||Posts, Post Types||Keywords:||needs-patch|
I added "?order=ASC" to a tag URL I was sending out to some people, because I wanted them to view a set of blog postings in ascending chronological order, and I noticed that the "Older Entries" and "Newer Entries" links at the bottom of the page were reversed.
I fixed this with the attached changes to the default theme. I don't know if this is the "right" fix, but it worked for me, and if it isn't quite wrong, perhaps at least it will give a more experienced WordPress developer than I an idea for how to fix it properly.
Change History (6)
- Component changed from General to Template
- Keywords needs-patch added
- Milestone changed from Unassigned to 2.9
- Priority changed from normal to low
- Severity changed from normal to minor
- Milestone changed from 3.0 to Future Release
- Type changed from defect (bug) to enhancement